120 gal tank in Eastern Iowa

cougar

I am selling my 120 gal tank. Includes stand, tops, standard light, 2 emporer filters hang on, heater, small pump, crushed coral on the bottom, canister filter, 9 watt UV.
This tank is still up and running. No fish but I am keeping it running to keep the crushed coral on the bottom alive. Lots of small organisms still alive including snails that have bread in this tank, cerith and mexican turbos. Tank is in great condition.
Asking $650 OBO. $650 is exactly what I bought this tank for brand new. I believe that with the additional equipment and live rock on the bottom it is worth well more than that.
I am leaving town for a couple of weeks, I have a house sitter, but will check my emails occasionally. Any questions please let me know.
Thank You
Andy

cougar

Yes, it is still avaliable. I need to get this entire set up sold. If you are not in the ballpark of $650, don't bother. There is too much equipment I am giving you for me to take too much of a break at this time.

merredeth

Originally Posted by cougar
Yes, it is still avaliable. I need to get this entire set up sold. If you are not in the ballpark of $650, don't bother. There is too much equipment I am giving you for me to take too much of a break at this time.
Can you email me a picture of it. My email address is merredeth(at)gmail(dot)com.
I'm in Northern Iowa - the Ft. Dodge area so it is only a couple of hours drive for me.
Thanks,
Denise M.

cougar

Not immediately, I am in the middle of moving and am using that tank to help with the sep up the my other tank. This is going to take time because in my new house I have to finish the basement before I move my large tank in. I am thinking through the summer.