120 gallon tank CHEAP! morristown NJ, 07960

bot587

Here is the score... if anyone wants this tank the first person to email me and promise to show up either tomorrow or saturday with $300 in hand will get the following:
120 gallon all glass aquarium (48x24x24)
120 gallon stand with cabinet
Prizm Deluxe Protein Skimmer
Shark Wet Dry Filter (good for up to 180 gallons)
5 power heads mixture o maxijet and other brands
2 overflow boxes
250 watt heater
TANK IS IN GREAT CONDITION NO CRACKS OR LEAKS JUST BROKE IT DOWN TODAY MOVING NEXT DOOR AND ABOUT TO GO BACK TO COLLEGE EMAIL ME FOR PICS!
If you have any questions dont hesitate to email me at stk31881@loki.stockton.edu
cell phone: 973-615-9884

sleasia

Bot587...I'm the one who bought your live rock and sand....I'm at work, and the guy I spoke to you about is interested in getting your r/o unit...so if its still available I could stop on the way home tomarrow and pick it up, and anything else you don't want. The chevron is in the main tank and doing fine. no one picked on him at all!!! The offer still stands that if you want to sell him, that's fine, and whoever buys him can pick him up at my place...otherwise if there are no takers....he should be fine in the 200 for now.
I'll send pics of happy him tomarrow. thanks again...shelley

thirty6

hey matt, i spoke to you awhile ago, if the tank doesnt get picked up i will take it, only few minutes away call my cell phone and let me know-joe
201-704-8359