120 Tenecor Reef Tank F/S Local p/u NC

baddlord77

120 gal. Soft Seal Custom built Acrylic Reef Tank COMPLETE W/EVERYTHING in excellent condition .This Reef tank is currently up and has been up for a 1 1/2 years running. There are several cleaner ship, though they are seen rarely, mostly at night. There are hundreds of very small starfish, lots of species and sizes and shapes. I have no Hard coral. I would also like to give away to a good home, All soft coral. One of the very large plant corals was very small, about two inchs when purchased and is very large and has several new stalks which i have never cut because of in-experience. There are several species of corals and mushrooms all of which i dont know the names of now. I have well over 200lbs+ of live rock & 300lbs +of carrebean,fiji, and a couple or types of sand for diversity. My rock is Tonga, Fiji, Marshall. There are a few feather dusters, a large area of green polyp carpet, several areas of Zenia, and a few Zoos, I think i still have a couple of Emerald crabs, blue hermits/red hermits and some VERY large (i beleive are) Turbo snails. I am far from being a pro in this trade, but it has been awesome to see new plants and critters grow and come alive like i never imangined. However, because i am gone often, it lacks the attention i should be giving it. All of the equipment i have purchased in the last 12 months is ALL name brand and has worked flawlessly. I invested ALOT of time and money before i purchased these items. I have alot of supplies and extras and cannot list all, but here are the main items.
The main pump is a Little giant, i think is a 4qmd external mounted in the stand below the tank along w/a 35 gl Sea Miracle Wet/DRy.Ther are 3 other pumps also including 2 802's for additional circulation. Heat is supplied by a Pro Digital Titanium w/thermostat temp controller. It has a dual-intake skimmer via dual gravity drains. I also have a Aquac 180 Protein Skimmer w/a Rio3100. L1000 Solar Light Dimmer & Controller w/provisions also for controlling kaulk drips etc via phone. And provisions for a second Icecap 660 ballast to run up to 880 watts. 2 Ice cap Fans, one intake and one exhaust w/thermal speed control sensors for self adjusting. The lighting is powered via a Icecap 660 Ballast (which does not get hot, only warm. Outstanding Ballast!) w/2 48" Super VHO Actinic, and 2 48" Super VHO Actinic Blue. I supply virtually perfect water via Super Maxima S 4 stage filter w/gpd gauge. It produces almost 35+ GPD in a sealed 40 gallon Rubber maid trashcan w/wheels. 250 gallons worth of Instant Ocean in sealed units is also included as with lots of current Salfert Test kits to test almost everything u wanna test in a reef tank. Also included is dozens of filter media carpets for the wet/dry that will keep you from purchasing for 1+ easily. Avery nice fractometer is also included among other items i have not listed. There is NO leaks and Never has had any leaks! This item is for LOCAL pickup only. Cannot ship due to the weight and due to the risk of losing reef life during long distance transport. I will however, depending on circumstances, distance etc. help w/trasportation, setup etc which can be discussed upon final sale. I donot have a truck, but i do have several LARGE containers we can use for moving sand, rock etc. to your location and provisions to make fresh saltwater to assist in setup. As i said before, i will try to help w/moving this system, as i have enjoyed this hobby very much and would like it to be in good hands and continue to be enjoyed. I just do not have the time any longer as i am gone a good bit of time. I have Many extras that i have not listed and they will also go with the system if you like. so. Do not hesitate to email with questions Hope to see this Reef Tank in someone elses home with more care and time than i can give.
$1500.00 or Reasonable best offer

greg803

I am in south carolina. What are you looking to place in a good home? I have a 150 reef I am setting up I might be interested where in NC are you?

baddlord77

The whole setup....lol...the reason it says give "give away" to a good home is, i was told i cannot advertise selling coral.....so.......i'm not really selling the corals and plants etc...i am selling the whole reef tank setup together and u will get all thats in the tank, including stand canopy, lights etc etc....
Location is Concord NC