120g and BEAUTIFUL custom stand/canopy TAMPA, FL

forddna

48x24x24 glass tank. Custom built stand. Extended part is subfloored and tiled so it can be stood on. Makes for easy maintenance. Can also be used as a coffee table.
1 Rena Filstar XP3 and 1 Emperor 400 HOB, minus biowheels. 2 heaters, but they are acting up...1 UV sterilizer. 50/50 4x65w PC lights with reflectors.
Stocked with community fish, including a gorgeous pair of veil angels.
$1000 firm. You move it. (I'll help you load it). It has to go down a flight of stairs. I also have another brand new in box XP3 that I will sell for $100, or I'll just keep it for my next tank. I will also trade the whole setup and cash for a 300+ gallon setup.
Everything is just a few months old.
It is a drilled tank, and I have an overflow thingee and bulbs that would be used for saltwater that came with the tank when I bought it. I don't know anything about the stuff, though.

forddna

Thanks! BTW, the color is darker than it looks in the photo. I also have an empty can of the stain so that whoever buys it will know what to buy for any touch-ups.
Found a good pic of the color. FTR, it's my house that's not level - not the stand. My husband was dumb enough to build a house on wetlands.

Picture taken the day I got the tank.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by forddna
Looks like I'm going to be able to keep this tank and get a new one.

So, no longer for sale.
Hey, I live in Z-hills also. Are you going with saltwater on the next tank? If you need help, just let me know.

forddna

Hi there. No, I'm probably going with an aggressive freshwater setup. I might eventually convert the planted tank to saltwater, though.