120g "COMPLETE" REEF For Sale Middletown, Ohio

F

fishwilly1

Unfortunately I have decided to sell My 120g complete setup, with rock, sand, corals, lights, water, sump, ballasts, skimmer, and fish, everything you ever needed!!! This tank has been well established for almost 3 yrs. now and has over 100 diff. types of corals including sps, lps, monti-caps, everything you could imagine, the tank has over 100lbs. of live sand, and over 200 lbs. of live rock, there is also a custom made refugium by JL Aquatics, to house the coralife 220 needle wheel skimmer, all the macro, live rubble and sand you would ever need and a mag 12 return pump. The price on this tank is $2250.00 for everything and is pickup only!! I may know a guy who could deliver and setup but you would have to check with joncat24 he is the only one I would trust to do it!!! you can call me anytime at 513-424-5555 or my cell phone at 513-435-0842, I work Fri., Sat., and Sun. from 5:00am to 5:00pm other than that feel free to call up to 10:00pm at night. here are some pics, there are also 2 Large clams in the tank, and the lighting is a odyssea 542 watt setup with 2 175w metal halides, and 2 96w pc's with moonlights!!! is an all glass tank and stand with dual overflows.

F

fishwilly1

The livestock list is:
1-lg. unicorn tang
1 med./lg. yellow tang
1 rainbow mandarin
3 green chromis
the 3 percs, stay but what will be with it is:
1 green bubble tip anenomae with clarki clown
100's of hermit crabs
100's of all diff. types of snails
2 sandsifter starfish
1 sally lightfoot crab
1 coral banded shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp
2 nitrate clams in the fuge

F

fishwilly1

and more!!! just call with any q's or send me a message thru here....

F

fishwilly1

sorry about pics, not the greatest camera, but is beautiful tank. And the time stamps on the pics are not right, have forgot to change on my camera, all pics were taken on 10/11/07. Thanks.

joncat24

bump for an awesome setup
Good deal for someone starting out....Probably $2000 in corals alone. Tons of sps....lps...zoos...shrooms...everything is very healthy. I have seen this tank several times and it is AWESOME!!!!!

F

fishwilly1

thanks joncat, maybe we can find me a pod after this!!!

F

fishwilly1

I am open to offers!!!! And even partial trades!!!! just try me!!!!

F

fishwilly1

Not parting it out as of now, would like to sell whole thing or nothing!!!

kayak385

if you part out please give the blasto to joncat, i know he wants them. he doesn't have to say it for me to know.
If you do plan to part out, I'd love to buy your sand, I gotta get my crushed coral out sometime.

wlax007

Such a shame to sell such a nice tank. Bump for an awesome tank that you spent a lot of time on and the next person doesn't have too!

michael1972

i have a friend that just moved and was gona start a new tank let me know what the size is i think it is a 4ft tank 3ft high and 2 from front to back and that is what she was gona buy but it shure would be worht the drive to go get it how big of an uHual would we need to get to get it?
and how long would you hold after payment?
pm me please i will get in to contact with her she is nin MD now and i am in NC i would help deff help her get it moved in.

F

fishwilly1

Sorry folks!!! Not for sale no more, couldn't bare to get rid of everything and start again. thanks for the interest.
Willy

kayak385

Originally Posted by FISHWILLY1
Sorry folks!!! Not for sale no more, couldn't bare to get rid of everything and start again. thanks for the interest.
Willy
CONGRATS!!! I couldn't be more happy for you. Are you still going to upgrade then?

F

fishwilly1

Yes, Always Planned To Upgrade Even If Got Rid Of The 120!!! But Also Everyone Remember I Am Always Up For Fragging, Love To Trade Also, Love New Corals!!!!