120G Saltwater For Sell or Trade (Northern VA)

howser

I have a 120G aquarium for sale, here's what it comes with:
120G Glass Aquarium (48"x24"x24")
Oak Stand
48" Coralife Light (2x65W 10K, 2 Actinic and 4 Lunar Light LEDs -- three different plugs to control lighting.
CPR Overflow with Aqualifter (Does about 800GPH)
Two Powerheads (MaxiJet 1200 and and AquaClear 70)
You can choose from the following:
20G Refugium with Cheato (green plant), crabs, skimmer, and 2 pumps with a return and anti-siphon valve.
OR
Wet/Dry with built-in skimmer, bioballs, and return pump with anti-siphon valve.
In the tank (if you're interested)
about 2" of live sand (mixed crushed coral and fine sand)
100 lbs of live rock (some base rock that is in the process of becoming live
I'm looking for $900 with delivery, please contact me with reasonable offers only.
I live in Northern Virginia. If you're interested I can also send you some more pics of the setup (please send your email address.)
TRADE -- I'm willing to trade this tank for a smaller 75/90 gallon reef ready tank. Please email me with any reasonable offers.

howser

Send me an email at: blog <AT> ericksen <DOT> org with some pictures, etc of your tank and your location.

airframer

Im currently at work and wont be able to get anything to you... But I will do my best to get pics to you, I live in southern Maryland in the Chesapeake Beach area.

thirty6

im interested in tank, but live nj i would be willing to meet more than half way?. i have a 90 gal reef ready tank, black trim, painted black, for trade. tank is in good condition, but i dont have a stand for it. lemme know pit_136@hotmail.com
i would love to send pics, but i am not so good with that stuff, the manufacturer is oceanic.

fatcats

hello i am interested in the overflow refuge and most anything else besides the tank
is that the live rock in that pic?
I live in nova and am looking for some stuff

howser

Email me at blog <AT> ericksen <DOT> org and we'll talk about the overflow/refugium/skimmer stuff.

howser

Just replied, I'd be interested, but shipping either of them probably wouldn't be a good idea. I'm really looking for someone local so that we can arrange a local pickup to ensure that the tank doesn't get damaged in transit.

howser

Everything is still for sale! Make me an offer! I'd like to get rid of it. Willing to trade for a reef ready bowfront (72 gallon preferred)

kolody117

i have a 90 gal reef ready tank I will trade you
it comes with tank top stand and canopy if you interested
i live in PA not too terribly far from you.. if your interested please e mail me at kolody76@comcast.net
thanks MIKE