120gal Mixed Reef

pco1988

Well Its Has Been A Long Time Since I Posted

This photo taken by AnthonyC
Hope you guys enjoy these photos. It has been about 3 or 4 monthes since I have posted here, maybe even more.
Cheers,
Philip

pco1988

Originally Posted by Ray28576
Nice Pics. What is that on the bottom left corner of the tank?
The white thing? It is eggcrate holding some new frags. I now have a 29gal for the frags now, plus this. It will hold about 8 good size frags.
Philip

pco1988

About 250lbs. But the rock is very dense and I have very big pieces. I have the other 120gal than you are getting through (I'm guessing). The tank you are looking out (guessing once again) is 48"x48"x24". Mine is 60"x18"x24". Just a thought.
Philip

ledzep fan

How many fish do you have in there??? What are they? Just wonderin cause i have a 120 too. Beautiful tank

LedZep fan

lion_crazz

Beautiful tank!! Great looking fish and corals and lots of live rock. That is the best way to go, if you ask me.

pco1988

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
How many fish do you have in there??? What are they? Just wonderin cause i have a 120 too. Beautiful tank

LedZep fan
Fish:
1 Sohal Tang
1 Red Sea Sailfin Tang
1 Unknown Red Sea Tang
2 Cleaner Wrasses
1 Solomons Island Flame Wrasse
4 Ocelaris Clowns
6 Green Chromis
Inverts:
1 RBTA
3 Cleaner Shrimps
Lots of Feather Dusters
Lots of Hermits and Snails
Corals:
Too many to count!
Philip

nm reef

Very nice...thanks for takin' the time to post the photos...its always a pleasure to view fellow hobbyists systems and its also sweet to view the photography work too.

pco1988

Originally Posted by NM reef
Very nice...thanks for takin' the time to post the photos...its always a pleasure to view fellow hobbyists systems and its also sweet to view the photography work too.

Thanks I appriciate it. This is the first time someone hasn't said something smart or rude about the tank. That is why I haven't been here in a while (too much drama for me, these forums have I think the most when it comes to egos) Thanks again and I will post more updated ones this weekend.
Cheers,
Philip