120gal Mixed Reef

mag395

The tank looks great. Those green chromis are awesome. Are they more peaceful than other damsels? Do they school?

pco1988

Originally Posted by mag395
The tank looks great. Those green chromis are awesome. Are they more peaceful than other damsels? Do they school?
Yes, the chromis are very peaceful, and that they only fight with themselves. I my experience I have not seen a group not school.
Philip

pco1988

On April 28th while I was attending IMAC in Chicago I got a very horrifying phone call and that my Sohal had died
, and that all the other tangs had "holes" in them.
After returning from IMAC at 12:20am the problem was the person looking after my tank didn't check up on it for atleast 24 to 36 hours. The tangs went crazy and the salifin killed THE SECOND SOHAL TANG :mad:.
On top of all of this my father turned off the sump but forgot to take the return tube out, and well you guessed it; it went all over the basement floor. Then he refilled it with freshwater.
All in all my tank is doing great now that I stayed up until 3:30am taking care of this mess :mad:.
Well they say it will happen to all of us and all of us says it won't, but even with my very stable tank things do happen that are very unpredictable. Well atleast everything else is all right and I got A LOT MORE CORAL AND FISH FROM IMAC!!!!!
I will post pics of its recent statis today some time.
Philip