125-150 for christmas (stockin list moray only)

cartman101

no, you must go higher!!!!!!!!
This would work:
-yellow head
-fimbriata
-zebra
(not sure what a white eye moray is, but if it stays under 2ft then sure)
OR
-tesse and a smaller eel( tesses get big and require at least a 180gal when adult.

pitbull01

yeah I agree, if u really want that many eels I would be in the ball park of 180(bare minimum) to like a 210. Bigger would be much better yet...

cartman101

180gal is still small i would say something like of 8ft lenghth and at least 2 ft width for there whole entire life

pitbull01

Agreeable, Dave why do u need all those eels? It will be a miracle if u can actually get all of those to get along! People can do it with 2 or 3 but with your amount, IDK.
-Adam

cartman101

then just only the tesse. The tesse will get to be about a little more 5ft. i think about 5ft and 6ins. They are big eels!

pitbull01

In a 100, you could get away with a JUVINILE tessa, but you WOULD have to have plans for it, or plans to do a MAJOR upgrade!

pitbull01

well, sort of...you have a good year or so to get a tank ready for him-just be sure to buy him AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE!

dave_15

well i think im not goin to get the tesse for now...maybe in the future.....what woulkd you suggest with a yellowhead (GYMNOTHORAX RUEPPELLIAE )in a 125-150 (i heard they only get about 2.5 feet to 3)?

reeftank27

i had a 3 foot one in a 125 and he did fine, i had mine for a while and he didnt really grow that much, just dont over feed him and you can keep him about the size that you want him to be, i fed mine 2-3 times a week so...hope that helps mine really liked squid

dave_15

how about
1 yellowhead
1 zebra
1 fimbriated (may exchange...hears bad stories about these...can u give me some ideas to exchange this specie for a different one?)
1 white eye (heard they grow about 2.1-2.3 feet)