125 aggressive

i am putting together a 125g FOWLR stocked mainly with juveniles this is my list
5 striped humbug damsels
3 fiji damsels
1 bicolor dottyback
these are used to cycle then:
1 harlequin tusk
1 dragon wrasse
1 clown trigger
1 undulate
1 zebra moray and or hawaiian moray if possible?
there will be enough lr with a pvc pipe frame to accomidate hiding spaces for all.
can anyone recomend a place to get a juvenile tusk?? if not i guess he is going to be the biggest. keep in mind they are all juveniles expect for the damsels. so i have alot of room for more. eventually as they grow some will get eaten/traded but that will be a while. this is what i have in mind i am also thinking about a betta. can anyone add to the list??

the undulate is going in for sure. i have put undulates in tanks before and never even ate a damsel. remember the triggers are going to be juveniles. undulates are overated i think. the clown will get much bigger than the undulate and has the same aggressiveness. i should be more worried about the clown. my main concern is can i keep both morays in the tank????

trigger16

No need for so many fishes to cycle tank.
FOrget the Undulated. They are very aggressive. However if you are in love with the looks then it is up to you.
Get a healthy net caught Harlequin Tusk. There are many caught with poisons and tend to die very quick. This is where a shop with ethics is the best source. Locally all the shops here are very strict on what they sell, where they buy and who they sell to. Only one actually sells the Harlequin Tusk but not as juveniles.

two damsels for every 10g is needed to cycle the tank and these are the most aggressive ones. since catching damsels after the tank is cycled is difficult i am choosing ones i can live with. since the new tank is going to be aggressive most are bery hardy except for maybe the wrasses thats why i am putting them right after the cycle. and the rest are all going in at the same time. i know alot of good quality lfs here in the bay and most get juv tusks in season but i was wondering if i can order one online as a juv.

tangcrazy

Your right I wouldn't put my arm in your tank!! Have fun cleaning it!! :) You might as well throw in a V Lion so you can get bit and stung every time you clean it.

can anyone add to tha list??? i was thinking a comet?? one last question i like angelsfishes can i add a juvenile angelfish?? heard they need super clean water. i was thinking a blue ring angel. if not im happy with the list.

topfish

I wouldn't add a blue ring or any other angelfish. With all of those aggressive fish the nitrites or ammonia would be high, or the sngel would get attacked. Also, blue ring angelfish should only be kept by the "experts" because they are not hardy at all.I had a friend that just had only one aggressive fish in his tank, a huma huma triggerfish. He added a blue ring and it almost died because of the humas meaniness.

i kinda figured that. i dont need it anyway. im happy with the list. it should work out, i like the aggresive fish cause i dont have to worry about them too much..i changed the name because i like clown triggers tooo..

dasnake03

TOPFISH:
Do you do water changes?Why would the nitrites and ammonia get high?I have never had my nitrites or ammonia go over zero,beside when the tank cycles.And people on this say my tank is overstocked.