125 gal all glass for sale in Lou. KY

thejeweler

The tank is 125gal drilled at bottom with coner overflows, includes all plumming. Glass top, 2- double 36in strip light. CPR Cy194 cylone Bio-Filter W-protein skimmer(nice). Supreme Mag 1200 gal pump.Kent 35GPD HI-S Maxima 3 stage R.O. unit W- Auto top off. !00 lbs of sand,1000 wt heater,and two large pieces of decoractonal coarls. $950 if interested (in all )I will give phone number.

ser_cyclops

got any pics post em... i live in somerset so we are close... i might be up their in the next couple weeks dueto my sking habbit :D

thejeweler

no i dont have any pics im an old guy im not sure how to do that.if your interested i will give you my phone number. the tank and every thing is nice.

briandg

Originally Posted by thejeweler
The tank is 125gal drilled at bottom with coner overflows, includes all plumming. Glass top, 2- double 36in strip light. CPR Cy194 cylone Bio-Filter W-protein skimmer(nice). Supreme Mag 1200 gal pump.Kent 35GPD HI-S Maxima 3 stage R.O. unit W- Auto top off. !00 lbs of sand,1000 wt heater,and two large pieces of decoractonal coarls. $950 if interested (in all )I will give phone number.
Can you send me some pics if it's still available.
bgrauberger@excite.com
Thanks,
Brian

thejeweler

Hi Brian I dont have any pics but feel free to call me 502 231 2851 My name is Rusty, I have a 265 you can use some of my water to help u get started. The tank and filter is very nice. I have some whole sale hook up if you need someting I dont have.