125 Gal. for sale Dallas / Ft. Worth

I only have 400 in my checking account (and zero in savings) after taxes......i know its low but you said obo and, well, thats all I have.

rich1515

Yes? No? Maybe? I looked for your personal e-mail so I could send it but couldn't find anything.
Let me know ASAP either way so that I can make plans to drive down this weekend.
Thanks!

rich1515

Nevermind. Called my local fish guru and she had a customer here in the city that has a 150.
Thanks though!

redtang

I will be out of town this weekend. If the 150 dosen't work out for you let me know. I would let it go for $600

chevytrks

called a friend of mine to see if he wants it for $600
he lives in garland , im in rowlett
ill let you know when i hear from him

R

randy 12

What do you want in trade for your new tank? Give me a few options. Do you want new or used?

redtang

The only thing I need for my 150 gal. tank is Lights. Perferably MH. The other thing I would take is good 'ol cash.

misty

I might possibly be interested in your tank. Will have to wait until I get my tax refund...I'll know tomorrow.
Questions...it doesn't say (and doesn't look like) the tank is reef ready...so I just want to make sure...Y or N on the RR?
If not RR, capable of being drilled?
Hey Johnnysalt...I see you looking at this...how's things? Hope all is well with you and the family. Looks like you still have the Hippo Tang. Lost my serpent star this week and a cleaner shrimp...see you soon at a DFWMAS meeting?
Thanks,
Misty

C

cjacplay

i am in arkansas but if you still have tank i am very intrested