125 Gal Reef wanted in Orlando area

missymoo

Looking for 125 gallon reef setup in the Orlando area....would be willing to travel 100 miles to pick up.

tchrisp

Missy it's a 125 gallon RR tank. It is currently setup and would like to sell everything together. I would say it is hosting about 8 corals, around 150 to 200 lbs of live rock, 150 lbs of live sand. Cabinet is black with back hood. Running power compact lights 96 watts. External pump with a refuge. If you like pic's feel free to send me e-mail to tchrisp at gmail com. Selling price $2500

cobra4

I have A 120 drilled ALLGLASS tank Wet and Dry Sump with level top off with glass tops and PC Lights for sale if still interested. in Kissimmee florida. E-mail me if still looking jbalance@cfl.rr.com

37g joe

Missy if you go with Tchrisp's tank Your going to need a beter lighting system to keep the coral healthy. Im not sure what those 8 corals are but he has less then one watt per gallon in that tank unless he has some other fixture that he is not selling with the tank I am surised that his coral are alive.

tchrisp

You can keep all type of soft coral under my lighting. i had 2 96 watt pc. I have seen some people keep hard coral. They just grow a little slower.