125 gal tank Full package -Chicago

puffer21

125 Gallon Saltwater Aquarium
Arcylic with Black Base and Hood
Fully stocked with 11 Saltwater Fish(Koran Angel, Racoon Butterfly, Percula Clown, Tomato Clown, Green Bird Wrasse, Blue Damsels(2), Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, White spotted watchman Goby, Spotted Puffer), well over 100 pounds of live rock.
Wet Dry Bio Balls, UV Sterilizer, Check Value, 6 compact Fluorscent lightsa with three timers, automatic feeder, Extra Power head, cleaning supplies, testing kit, salt, etc.
Must sell the whole package together. Pick up only!
Need to sell soon -please make an offer.

aw2

Originally Posted by Puffer21
Must sell the whole package together. Pick up only!
I think they've already answered that question...

puffer21

I really prefer to sell as whole package.
However, I am willing to hear what you are interested in.
I have someone locally interested in the fish and the live rock.

gkotlin

I'm in the area and would be interested in what you'd want for:
The Purple Tang
UV sterilizer
Timers
Power Head
If you decide part it out that is.

puffer21

THe easiest way for me to sell part of the stuff.
I need someone to take all the fish and the live rock then I can sell the equipment.

treybom

THe easiest way for me to sell part of the stuff.
I need someone to take all the fish and the live rock then I can sell the equipment.
well i live near chicago.... how much for 15 lbs of lr and do u have a scale so that if we meeat at ur house er somein we can weigh different pieces and stuff?
treybomb0033@yahoo.com

treybom

Originally Posted by treybom
well i live near chicago.... how much for 15 lbs of lr and do u have a scale so that if we meeat at ur house er somein we can weigh different pieces and stuff?
treybomb0033@yahoo.com
hey puffer... please respond ASAP b/c i have another person on hold about purchasing lr from them...!

treybom

Originally Posted by treybom
hey puffer... please respond ASAP b/c i have another person on hold about purchasing lr from them...!

puffer21

Sorry I have no scale.
Go ahead and buy from your other place. I still have some people looking at the entire package.
Thanks.

treybom

Sorry I have no scale.
Go ahead and buy from your other place. I still have some people looking at the entire package.
Thanks.
really but i would only wanna take 15 lbs of lr and i live in chicago!? u said u had over a hundred...

niksreps

I am interested in some live rock and fish if you are willing to sell some. how much do you want for your live rock? I am looking to get around 15-20 lbs. I am also interested in your percula clown and your tangs, how much do you want for them? Let me know. I live real close so I can pick up.

jscarb2

i would be interested in all the fish if you will ship? please email me a price to
jscarb2 at aol dot com

momaofdory

I would be interested in all livestock if you would ship to 49015 by Fedex ground becaue I would get it the next day. Please LMK. Thanks.

puffer21

I wish I could send them but I am not an expert enough to know how to pack the fish correctly.
So I guess they have to be picked up.