125 Gal Tank Setup vs New Grand Baby!

say

For Sale: $750.00 OBO For Complete setup. Water, Fish and All!
125 Gallon Complete Saltwater tank including snails, crabs, a few fish *(no guarantee on fish) This tank is currently set up and I will not break it down until someone is ready to come get it. It has over 300lbs of live rock in it and most of them are LARGE show size rocks. The lighting works perfectly. Also an overflow filter, pump, return lines, power head, glass tops, a few extras like a water test kit, a few chemicals.
The tank is All Glass and VERY HEAVY!!! The stand is a pine stand and the light is a Power Compact light that works great. New bulbs less than 3 months old.
I need to sell this tank. I have a new grand baby and 2 teen age boys and I SURE don't have time for it now. ( granny wants to redoo a room for the baby too)
Help me out. I don't want to part it out yet. :cheer: If you have questions, please email
me at pwrsrace@barbourville.com :cheer:
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. And you must bring help to load. I can not help load the tank!
VERY HEAVY!

funkyman

Why can't deals like this show up in Ohio? Heck, the live rock alone is worth $750 if there's really 300# of it.
Good luck with your sale.

jhill5

How many watts are the lights? How far from Columbus Ohio?
WHat kind of Rock is it. Do you have better pics of the rock?

carshark

fantastic deal, id take it if it were thanksgiving, im not going back to cincinnati until then to visit family, good luck that is one super super deal, i wish i could get it!

say

Originally Posted by jhill5
How many watts are the lights? How far from Columbus Ohio?
WHat kind of Rock is it. Do you have better pics of the rock?

The rock is a mixture of Fuji and also Honeycomb Base Rock. I wished I had more pics, but those are all I have right now. I will try to take some more tonight If someone comes to watch the baby after dinner until I can do that and upload them. I have some of the rocks that weighed 30lbs themselves. There are a few that are awt least 30 inches long in length. That's just an example of how big the rocks are. The average size of the rest of them would be anywhere from 15-20 inches wide and at least 10 inches tall. Hope that helps with the description.
The mileage is as follows:
Distance: 293.7 miles Approximate Travel Time: 5 hours 25 mins
This came from yahoo maps. Hope that helps

say

Originally Posted by rockhound
how far of a drive from charleston wv?

Distance: 269.1 miles Approximate Travel Time: 5 hours 28 mins (Per Yahoo)

say

Originally Posted by RogueTang
What fish are in the tank and how far are you from knoxville TN.

I'm actually only about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Knoxville.

roguetang

Say u didnt give what kind of fish where in it and how quick u need the money. I am really interested in the tank and no quims about the price but it will be 3 weeks before il have the money. rougewarrior_69@hotmail.com is my email. O and what are the deminsions of the tank?

say

Originally Posted by NOFISH
where are you located in kentucky? :thinking: how far from 33023 miramar fl? :happyfish

I would say you are tooooo far from me. I about about 10 hours from you.