125 gal tank wanted in NC

jayc

Anyone with or around a 125gal tank for sale in NC please post here. I'm wanting one for a upgrade!
-Josh

jayc

Thanks everybody for your replies!! tizzo I'm really looking for more of an 6ft long tank. But I appreciate it and will keep that in mid. mihifisi- how much are you wanting for it? What all does it come with? Can you post some pics?
-Josh

R

rcooke00

JayC
I have a 120 gal glass tank with glass tops made by MarineLand. It also comes with a black wooden stand and 2 Fluval 404 canister filters $350 for all. I am close to Charlotte in Gaston Co.-Bessemer City

fitchguy

I have a 150 Gallon tank with stand and canopy, black. 72"*18*25 dimensions but one seam will need to be resealed. Let me know, I want $350 OBO.

tronicsdr

Josh,
You asked me if I wanted to sell you that Magdrive 12 on my other thread...
Magdrive 12 online is about 120 plus shipping. - I can do 75 including shipping. let me know.

patsverizon at yahoo (dot) com
- Patrick

jayc

Originally Posted by rcooke00
JayC
I have a 120 gal glass tank with glass tops made by MarineLand. It also comes with a black wooden stand and 2 Fluval 404 canister filters $350 for all. I am close to Charlotte in Gaston Co.-Bessemer City
Appreciate the reply. I really need a 6ft long tank right now, but I'll keep you in mind.
-Josh

jayc

Originally Posted by FitchGuy
I have a 150 Gallon tank with stand and canopy, black. 72"*18*25 dimensions but one seam will need to be resealed. Let me know, I want $350 OBO.

Thanks for your reply! I might be interested. Where are you located in NC?
-Josh

jayc

Originally Posted by Tronicsdr
Josh,
You asked me if I wanted to sell you that Magdrive 12 on my other thread...
Magdrive 12 online is about 120 plus shipping. - I can do 75 including shipping. let me know.

patsverizon at yahoo (dot) com
- Patrick
Sorry for not replying. I think I'm going to wait for now, but thanks so much for all your help and time.
-Josh

jayc

Originally Posted by FitchGuy

Whats your e-mail? I'm very interested!!!!
-Josh