125 gal.

tjswanson

Well I just got my new fish for my 125. I got a pacific sailfin, foxface, and yellowhead jawfish. In the next 4-5 months I would like to get a chevron, orangeshoulder, purple, and sohol tangs. I also want about 10 more chromis and maybe 2 or 3 more jawfish. It would also be cool to have a burrowing shrimp. It would be cool to see the shrimp and jawfish hangging out together. Tell me what ya think-TJ

mr . salty

Sounds like evrything is going great. It's nice to have all that room for fish isn't it. Remember though that you still have to add them slowly. A biosystem,no matter how big the tank is,can still be knocked out of ballance. And 125gallons is alot harder to put back into ballance once it's gone haywire. STEVE

tjswanson

Thanks for your concern sammy. The only bad thing is that the foxface and sailfin are like 2 inches... really small.. Hopefully if they can make it, they should grow fairly fast. Do you think it's possible to double in size in 3-4 months? Yeah I know, I'm going to add the fish slowly. In about 1-2 months I might think about getting another fish, maybe. All my water levels have been fine and if they continue I think I should be in good shape. Tj