125 Gallon 4 sale

shep

125 Gallon tank custom stand
Tank had hanging pendants, but also have makshift canopy which would look nice if stained and trimmed
2-175 MH blueline bulbs sockets & ballasts
1-IceCap 660 ballast
1-CPR sump and overflow
2-MAXI-JET 700 pumps
4-6 powerheads
220 lbs arragonite and sand mix
20-40 lbs of rock
I purchased all equipment new, all is under 2 years old.
Tank has no leaks cracks etc.
Some plumming still with tank some was used for mother-in-laws tank.
i can see about getting the VHO bulbs and sockets back from mother-in-law.
Stand is all birch stained in oak
CPR sump is for up to 200 gallon with wet dry also
CPR overflow kit is up to 1100 GPH
All powerheads and pumps where working when tank was torn down.
Tank was torn down to get drilled for corner overflows...didn't drill yet. My female shepherd and female wolf got together and got in a fight and I am getting rid of tank and acc to cover some of the vet bills. They exceeded 2k now I need to pay off the credit cards...lol
Will part items if its major assemblies..like tank and stand or lighting or sump and overflow will sale rock and arragonite/sand also.
I also have pictures of tank when set up and can get fish back and eel back and include them if whole setup is bought.
Also can provide multiple coral cuttings and frags if whole setup is bought.
Will assist in delivery, moving and setup within 250 miles of Sumter, SC. outside of that you come and get it. Will not ship items. All parts are sold as is and can test all before purchase except for tank top. I would prefer not to fill it to top to show you no leaks and then drain it. Will gaurantee that for until you have filled it and checked that it doesn't leak and will not refund you for breaking it on the way home if you take it.
Serious offers only, make reasonable offer and it's yours. I have over 3k invested into tank and everything is top quality.
Email me @ shep@ftc-i.net or call (803)494-5785
Please do not call after september 15. I have good offer from local fish store and will dothat after this time so none of the items will be available.

shep

i would rather sale all lights and acc. at once than just parting and ending up with various peices parts that would be useless
sorry,
shep

shep

just sump and overflow that i have was roughly 500 give or take tax. will sale for 250...Its CPR cyclone sump/overflow/bio filter/mechanical filter.

biggie18

you live in sumter?...if so..so do i. I'm interested in the lighting system. I have a 125g with a 4'tall skimmer 55g sump and no lights.