125 Gallon 8 Month Birthday

K

kpatrick

Hey greg,
How do all your tangs get along in the 125g? I was thinking about adding a foxface and one other tang to my 125g since I already have a hippo tang but I see you have 4 tangs plus a foxface. Maybe I could add 2 tangs and 1 foxface along with my hippo if you say yours get along okay and dont seem overstocked.
any picks of the chevron tang?

gregm779

kpatrick, I do have a lot of tangs in there but there are certain tangs you shouldn't put in a 125g like a sohal or achilles. My foxface and my blonde naso are best friends and follow each other around. Now that all of the fish are in the tank there are no more signs of aggression. If you decide to add more you have to be careful that the tang already in there isn't territorial enough to kill the new fish. Whenever I add any kind of new fish the chevron will harrass it for about a week and then will be fine. If you decide to get a chevron you should really try to make it the last fish in the tank. Having this many tangs makes it hard on the system, I have over 250lbs of LR, a refugium, and a skimmer to help bring it all down otherwise the whole tank may crash. Here's some pics of the chevron.
Fishhead81, Thank you