125 gallon fish tank for sale!!

banagirl24

I am currently selling a 125 gallon fish tank with stand. Included in the price is the tank (dimensions are length 6 ft, width 18 inches and height 19 inches)and stand along with Marine Land glass canopy, lights, 2 Emperior 280 hang on filters, 2 powerheads(MedAquatic 120V-60Hz), 1 10 gallon hospital tank with light, 1 small protein skimmer, 90lbs of sand, fish included are 5 damsels, 2 starfish (one chocolate chip and one sandshifter). Live rock is not included. Asking price is $400 for everything above minus live rock. Local pick-up is prefered. Northeastern Ohio location. If details needed contact me at banagirl24@aol.com

azfishgal

OK, two things:
1. Why couldn't you have been selling this two months ago.
2. Why can't you live in Arizona.

Are you upgrading?

banagirl24

I'm not upgrading yet but the tank is my boyfriends and he just moved and wants to get rid of it. But he eventually wants to upgrade once I move down there. Sorry he wasn't selling it earlier! lol

banagirl24

I was not planning on selling the live rock but if I was offered a good price I would consider it. It is 75lbs of live rock.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by azfishgal
OK, two things:
1. Why couldn't you have been selling this two months ago.
2. Why can't you live in Arizona.

Are you upgrading?
They have some nice used systems on craigslist in the Phoenix area.

D

dacironi

How Old Is This Aquarium ,and What Kinda Lighting Is It Mh -conpact - Vho-or Standard . I Live Nearby.E- MAIL DACIRONI AOL.COM