125 Gallon REEF READY for sale Okla.

myreef05

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
How much for lr and mushrooms? I may want to buy in a week or two. I live in OKC (choctaw). I'm also interested in the powerheads.
Live stock will have to go first IN THE EVENT
I part out, which is not happening at this time.
300+ lbs. of live rock and 150+ mushrooms; to answer your question, around $800 (powerheads free for that price)
thats right around $2 a pound for the almost solid purple live rock and less than $2 each for the mushrooms.

mike22cha

I don't need that much lr, just enough for a 55g, and not that much mushrooms. I guess I'll pass unless you want to sell just some mushrooms and powerheads. Also maybe some lr that isn't covered with 'shrooms.

myreef05

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
I don't need that much lr, just enough for a 55g, and not that much mushrooms. I guess I'll pass unless you want to sell just some mushrooms and powerheads. Also maybe some lr that isn't covered with 'shrooms.
Very hard to do, sorry.

myreef05

Originally Posted by ghola5
im in tulsa, let me know if u head this way and i will buy alot of your corals from you, thanks :)
Will do. Thanks for your interest

myreef05

Originally Posted by Brandan
How long have you had the Atlantic Blue? Does he appear healthy?
I got him Aug. 8th ,2006 so almost a year now. Doing wonderfully and schools with all the other tangs. Holds his own and eats ALOT!

theturk

What are the dimensions of the aquarium? What other equipment do you have with it?
Since I live in North Texas - it would be an effort to get it here but doable. How would I relocate it this far?
Your aquarium looks great.

myreef05

Originally Posted by theturk
What are the dimensions of the aquarium? What other equipment do you have with it?
Since I live in North Texas - it would be an effort to get it here but doable. How would I relocate it this far?
Your aquarium looks great.
Thanks for the comments. it is a standard long 125 gallon. It is 72"Lx18"Wx21"H
I do not know what you mean by other equipment. What is listed is what is on it. I do have extra crap you can have like a 48"PC light, extra skimmers (need work) etc.
You would have to have alot of containers to haul the rock in with water and also more containers for the fish with an air supply (battery operated pump) and a heater.
Yes, it would be an effort but do-able, be good to have some one else with you too to help carry the tank which is heavy as it is glass.
I am lowering it to $1,600
Thanks for the interest.

theturk

still trying to figure if this is doable. How far north of OKC are you? I live about 200 miles from OKC and can drive it in about 3 hours.

myreef05

Originally Posted by theturk
still trying to figure if this is doable. How far north of OKC are you? I live about 200 miles from OKC and can drive it in about 3 hours.
About 2 hrs. North of OKC.

myreef05

It would take several 25-30 gallon rubbermaid container type things and a uhaul. It would not fit in a pick up with all the containers and rock, tank, stand, canopy etc. etc.

zsqure

Someone ought to jump on this....I went from Ohio to Atlanta for a 90 gal complete set up. this is a great deal, if you want it go get it. How many hrs away are you?

myreef05

Originally Posted by zsqure
Someone ought to jump on this....I went from Ohio to Atlanta for a 90 gal complete set up. this is a great deal, if you want it go get it. How many hrs away are you?
Like 20 from you I am thinking. Ha!