125 gallon reef set up for sale in N.C.

G

glaekenjz

I have decided to sell my 125 gallon set-up. It has been established since 2001, but was just recently moved into my house 2 1/2 months ago. You get the tank, canopy and stand. The canopy and stand could probably use some paint, but otherwise in good condition. I just installed a brand new VHO retro kit, 4 110 watt bulbs, which are included. I have a DIY protein skimmer, built by the local fish guru. I have a rubbermaid container in the stand, a pump, and return heads. I also have a 1 month old heater, a RO/DI unit, and a single moonlight (just to see if I liked them or not) When I bought the tank, I was told that there was 400 lbs of live rock, but it looks more like 200lbs. I also have a 6 inch layer of live sand. I have multiple coral frags, to include zoos (both green and dragon eyed), acropora, montipora, colt coral, ricordia mushroom, and star polyps. I have one cup coral (not exactly sure what type) that was bleached and came with the tank when I bought it, but it is opening and closing its polyps, and seems to be recovering. I have 2 deep sea yellow gorgonians, 1 bubble tip anenome, 1 coral banded shrimp, 1 skunk cleaner shrimp, 1 serpent star, too many hermit crabs and snails to count. Also is one Eiblis Angel, one Coral Beauty, and one yellow tailed blue damsel. You can also have any chemicals that I have left over.
I live in Eastern North Carolina. Most likely will be pick up only, unless the buyer wants to sell some organs on the black market to afford the shipping costs. I am selling it all for $1600. Please respond to the thread, or respond to glaekenjz@yahoo.com. Thank you.

G

glaekenjz

I would rather not sell anything individually at the moment, but I will keep your email in case I change my mind.

tasha

Glae, if you decide to sell things seperately let me know, I am interested in the LR, What part of Nc are you in? :joy:

G

glaekenjz

Ok, so I've decided to sell things seperately if anyone is interested.
Live rock- $3 per lb
live sand- the whole layer, over 260 lbs, $100 It is 4'x2'x2' and 6" deep
125 gallon drilled Tank, stand, sump, pump, rotating powerheads, and canopy, with 4 VHO bulbs and electronic ballast- $800
Protein Skimmer- $30
RO/DI unit- $200
Eibli Angel- $20
Coral Beauty- $20
Yellow tail blue damsel- $2.50
Serpent Star- $5
Cleaner Shrimp- $20
Coral Banded Shrimp- $12
Corals- $25 per frag, except the rock that has zoos and montipora on it, that is $35
Cup Coral- $25
Green Bubble tip anenome- $25
Yellow Gorgonians- 2 for $10
I will sell everything combined for $1500.
I will ship at buyer expense, and I accept Paypal. If you have emailed me before requesting rock or livestock, these are my prices. I am in Havelock, NC for pickup. Email me if interested.

G

glaekenjz

Tasha, I live in Havelock. If you are still interested in rock, and can pick up, then email me.

G

glaekenjz

How much rock do you want? List an amount in lbs, if I can do it, I will post a price. If interested email me. I only have a little over a hundred left.

urluckypen

Do you still have the live sand and any rock?? I live in Wilson NC~~and from Morehead City~~I could drive up Saturday Morning if your going to be around?? email me cpenny@nc.rr.com
Might want to by more from you im just starting out a reef tank.

urluckypen

Looking for 25 to 30 lbs trying to start a base layer to seed?? as i said in previous email im just starting out so might buy more i can meet saturday. cpenny@nc.rr.com email me let me know~~might want some of the sand also

G

glaekenjz

I have the tank, pumps, lights, RO/DI unit, and the sand left. I will sell it for $800 for all of it.