125 Gallon Tank Stand Canopy Loads Of Live Rock More Florida

cross

HERE IS A 125 GALLON TANK WITH LOADS OF LIVE ROCK.IM GUESSING ABOUT 150 LBS? COULD BE MORE COULD BE ALITTLE LESS. 125 GALLON AQUARIUM WITH STAND,CANOPY,AND A HUGE AMOUNT OF LIVE ROCK WITH CORALS SUCH AS MUSHROOMS,ZOAS ETC AND LOTS OF CRABS, AND MORE ATTACHED TO MOST OF ROCK.PICK UP ASAP IN OCALA FL.THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CORALS OR FISH PICTURED.BUT YOU WILL GET ALOT OF FRAGS ON THE ROCKS....ALSO INCLUDES
2 Medal Highlights 400 watts 20,000 k The bulb was replaced 1 month ago.
2 VHO 160 watts each bulb They were replaced 1 month ago.
3 Fans Have been installed to keep the water temperature between 78 and 79 degrees farenheit..
WET/DRY SYSTEM WITH YEARS WORTH OF MEDIA ..AND A AWESOME PROTEIN SKIMMER.AND MORE!!
ALSO INCLUDED IS THE LIVE SAND.ESTABLISHED AQUARIUM,ROCK AND SAND FOR OVER 2 YEARS!!
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO BACK AND SHOULDER PROBLEMS I CAN NOT HELP LOAD THIS.THIS TANK HAS CORALINE ALGAE IN ALOT OF PLACES AND THE SAND BED NEEDS CLEANED.IT WILL BE FULLY BROKE DOWN WHEN YOU COME GET IT.
PICK UP IN OCALA FL 34476
WOULD LIKE TO GET 1000.00..JUST THE ROCK COST THAT...EMAIL WITH REASONABLE OFFERS TO cross29@hotmail.com I WOULD LIKE IT SOLD BY NEXT WEEK

robdog696

Bump for a great deal. Look at that beautiful stand and canopy. You'd pay this much just for a custom stand and canopy like that. This would be sold if I lived in Florida. LOL! Good luck!

cross

Give Me An Offer.im Taking Offers!!!!.1000.00 Was For Everything. Not Just For The Rock.pm Me...oe Email Me..cross29@hotmail.com

cross

Live Rock Sold. Still Have The Tank, Lights, Wet Dry Etc. If Something Is Sold, I Will Post It.