125 gallon w/ extras must go!!

bleighton

125 all glass aquarium with stand, glass tops and lights must go a.s.a.p. I will throw in a new canister filter for free as I have no use for it. All equipment is brand new, it has never had water in it. Dimensions on the tank are 72 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 23 3/8. Asking $550 Located in northern Indiana about 20 minutes from Notre Dame.

H

huntinjoe

what kind of eqipment do you have, is there any way you could send me some pictures

bleighton

Let me correct myself, it is not an All Glass Aquarium, It is a Perfecto by marineland sorry about that. The lights are just the standard flourescent lights that came with the tank. The only equipment I am looking at selling as of this moment is the tank,stand,canister filter,lights and I would like to keep it all together if I could since I said I would just throw in the canister filter to whoever bought the tank. Pictures are up now.

bleighton

You are looking right around $225 give or take to ship. I would like to keep away from shipping if i can do to cost and the size and weight issues.

bleighton

I paid alittle over $600 for the setup, and have never even put water in it. Make it $475 and it's yours.

maryd

today is june 12th....do you still have this set up for sale? I live west of Chicago about 40 miles and would be able to drive to pick it up.
Tanks..ah..Thanks.