125 gallon w/ extras must go!!

maryd

This is very tempting but I have a 90 gallon now and going just 35 gallons more...not sure. It will be a major project to move the 90 and then set up the 125. but I am thinking about it. It has the same stand that I have now it seems.

bleighton

As I stated above it has never been filled and , I am throwing in a new canister filter with all media for FREE! I am sure you can tell I just need to get it out of here. I started a lawn care business recently and I have no free time at all to get it setup.

candybare

Do you still have this? I am very very interested and live in Indy. we're just trying to figure out if we could get it down the stairs because the do a little turn and all. let me know asap! my aim id is: dunksr4ever and my email is: candyuam@hotmail.com I'll give you $400

mpdarry

is it still availble cause i live in Chicago and would come and pick it up but I move in to a new house on Sept 22 so probably counldnt pick it up till oct 1 but i will give u a reasonable offer. please email me at Matt@sports-4life.com

bleighton

To answer everyones question, Yes it is still for sale. MPDARRY someone replied to me from the email, spouse? Item is first come first serve to those interested.