125 in VA / DC / MD

tronicsdr

I am selling a standard 125 with dual corner overflows stand and canopy.
Canopy is rigged with 2 icecap balast and 4 VHOs. Bulbs still have 8 months left in them.
Tank is full of SW and still has 3/4 of an intact LSB full of snails, worms and God knows what else. The sump was custom made out of a 20L and includes a small fuge. I will also include the main pump which is a GenX 6000 (1500+ GPH).
I live just west of DC off the Toll Road.

tronicsdr

Pieces -
Tank (AGA standard 125 with 2 corner overflows - 225
Stand & Canopy - 350
20L Sump w/ Fuge (homemade) - 50
Gen X 6000 - 50
Icecap 660 + wiring harness 2 6' Bulbs w/ caps - 150
Icecap 430 + wiring harness 2 6' Bulbs w/ caps - 100
Livesand ~ 60 + lbs - 50
2 pieces of Base rock that have been in set up for a while - 25
750 takes it all.
System is currenly set up a running to support LS so my place won't smell like low tide - if no one wants the set up I will have to part it out in the correct order. email me at patsverizon <at> yahoo

fatcats

would you be willing to sell the live rock and live sand and sump and fuge
i live in alexandria

tronicsdr

FatCats - I am willing to part out and I would want to get rid of the base rock, Live Sand and Sump first. The fuge is built into the sump and still has Grape Calp growing in it. Along with the fuge I will throw in the light if you want it. Per my Price list below that would come to 125.
I will let you know by Monday. I have a few people that are interested in the whole set up and want more info.
You can be first in line for the items mentioned if the people that were looking at the setup fall though. Thanks for you interest.
Patrick
Patsverizon
yahoo
com

fatcats

Yup still interested
i can understand if you dont want to part it out to much work and its hard to see that happen sometimes
Keep me posted

fatcats

the stuff is great do you think your lights would fit on a 95 wave what about your coral are beutiful would you be willing to sell those

tronicsdr

The lights will only fit on a 6' tank, a 95 wave is a 4' tank. However the Icecap Balast themselves could be use to drive any VHO bulb including 4' bulbs... The problem would be they don't make a canopy for the 95 wave so you would have a hard time finding a way to do anything with a retro and most prefabed VHO stuff will probably be sold with a balast already.
The only thing left in the tank is a 2 pieces of base rock and the sand. I put everything else into my new 95 wave.
2 of the 3 people looking at the setup have backed out - 1 was a no go from the wife and the other didn't have the money... I am still waiting on 1 dude from South Riding to see if he is wanting to look otherwise I will start parting it out.
You are still first in line for the sand, base rock and sump...

tronicsdr

Yeah, I the fuge is about 10" and the main area for the skimmer / return pump is about 8" the rest is a mechanical filter/ bioballs and settlement area. the main drain is in the middle part of the water flow from one of the returns is mechanically diverted to the fuge which overflows back to the settlement area before getting pumped back up to the main display tank. Hope that helps.

tronicsdr

FATCATS - are you still interested in the sand, rock and sump??
I am starting a new thread w/ updated pics.....
Pieces -
Tank (AGA standard 125 with 2 corner overflows - 225
Stand & Canopy - 350
20L Sump w/ Fuge (homemade) - 50
Gen X 6000 - 50
Icecap 660 + wiring harness 2 6' Bulbs w/ caps - 150
Icecap 430 + wiring harness 2 6' Bulbs w/ caps - 100
Livesand ~ 60 + lbs - 50
2 pieces of Base rock that have been in set up for a while - 25
750 takes it all.
System is currenly set up a running to support LS so my place won't smell like low tide - if no one wants the set up I will have to part it out in the correct order. email me at patsverizon <at> yahoo