125 reef : 8 new fish, 15 new corals, 35lbs of new live rock...TONS OF PIX!

jer4916

Well guys...Here are some photos i took today of my new pets :)....
let me know what you think
~Chris

jer4916

Thanks for the nice comments guys, no my tang doesn't...i thought it to from the picture, just it was something on the acrylic.
any ideas for future adds?
~Chris

fishieness

Originally Posted by Jer4916
Thanks for the nice comments guys, no my tang doesn't...i thought it to from the picture, just it was something on the acrylic.
~Chris
:notsure: its not on the acrylic, cause i can see it in other pictures and you can see his fine on the outside of it in the close up.

jer4916

yes i added 8, only the dori is big, the others are tiny fish.
my tank can handle it,...i talked to my guy who used to run the las vegas aqurium...
flame will post in few minutes

hot883

Originally Posted by Jer4916
~Chris
You can plainly see the white elongated splotch in ALL the pics. of the YT. Never seen that before.

jer4916

must be my camera or something, because he looks 100% healthy in person....its really strange, i just sat down and watched the fish,...he looks totally normal...
thanks for the observation guys!
~Chris

jer4916

LOL, you mean that white line!??!?! ...thats been on that tang for well over a year...its completely normal...every yellow tang i've ever had has had that...so do all my friends.
~Chris
is that not normal?

littlebuck

maybe its just me but i can also see that white strip down its side. its not ur cam or the tank the fish does look likes it got something.

J

jcrim

If you're talking about the horizontal white stripe in the center of its body... that's normal. Every yt has it. I don't see another white line...

fishieness

i think you are right.
ive have just seen worms in fish that looked like that.
i have seen the white stripes, but i dont think i have seen them that pronounced, so i was just wondering.