125 reef tank for sale in ny

seannmelly

well the time has come where i need to sell the fish tank. i really dont want too but dont have the time for it anymore. its our 125 that we have 100's of pics on the site of it. here is what is included:
EQUIPMENT:
125 all glass reef ready tank with dual overflows
3x150 watt 14k halides by 4x96 watt power compacts bulbs are about 6 months old
the 125 gallon size super skimmer
18 watt uv
pro clear 150 sump (i think)
2 maxi jet 1200's ans a couple others dont know the names
home made stand
LIVESTOCK:
250 lbs of live rock
3-4" gold striped maroon clown
2 green chromis's
5-6" blue hippo
5-6" purple tang
3" yellow watchman
4" purple firefish
3" diamond goby
4" lawnmower blenny
5-6" blue linkia
many diff kinds of snails and hermits
CORALS:
assorted zoo rocks(fire and ice eagle eyes pinks ect.)
10" green bubble anemone(the clown hosts it)
12" finger leather
6" green devils hand
6" short tenticle pink bubble coral
8" branching green tipped frogspawn
6" green plating monti cap
tons of xenia and green star polyps
10" green elegance
6" blue candy cane(30 heads on it)
8" toadstool
8" spagetti leather
many diff rocks with diff mushrooms asst zoos and kenya trees
8" gold black maxima
i also have 2 extra bags of salt many diff kinds of chemicals foods test kits tons of extra stuff. im sure im even forgetting things. this is a package deal i dont want to split it up yet. and it has to be picked up cant ship all this. i took a bunch of new pics but now i cant find my camara cord so search my name and u will see pics. when i find the cord i will update pics asking price for everything is $2300 or b/o. any questions feel free to ask thank you

tropills

Hope you can sell it all at once, if not and you decide to part out I'm only 3 hours away and very interested in alot af your live stock and corals...
Greg

tropills

Originally Posted by tropills
Hope you can sell it all at once, if not and you decide to part out I'm only 3 hours away and very interested in alot af your live stock and corals...
Greg
Ready to part yet if not sold ????

seannmelly

here are random pics of the tank. i used a friends camara since i still cant find the cable for mine. 1 pic of the stand like i said nothing fancy very sturdy the framing is made of 2x4's can be stained if liked. other pics are of just some of the corals and fish in the tank. if you would like any specific pics please let me know and i will provide them. as you can see the fish are very friendly as they are in almost every pic i took. i will make a list of all my chemicals and food and test kits and post them later.
tropills: what would you want if i broke it up?

royal gang

I would want the torch and the bubble in the 4th picture... next month is almost here = money is almost here

seannmelly

i really dont want to part it out i would really like it to go as a package cause all the livestock has lived with each other for the last year or more. if i did decide to part it out all the livestock corals would have to go first then some of the rock then the fish. i want to see what tropills would want first seeing he said he would want alot the stuff then go from there

seannmelly

Originally Posted by tropills
seannmelly,, interested in ALL LIVE STOCK...

PM me with a price that you think is fair ,,
Greg
ok i will take a close look right down everything i have and send you a price for it all then seperate

seannmelly

hey tropills send me a email my pm was too long so i will just email it to you.
as for everyone else here is a list of the livestock piece by piece. the corals and live rock will have to go first before i try to catch any fish, im sure you guys know how it is lol. i would like to have local pick up/delivery at first if nothing sells then i will ship. any questions just let me know
250 lbs of nice live rock-$3/lbs
8-10" green bubble tip anenome(on a 8-10lbs rock. im not gonna try to get it off so the rock goes with it)-$75
8-10" finger leather(on a 8-10lbs rock so the rock goes too)-$75
6"green devils hand-$40
6-8" pink short tenticle bubble coral-$50
10lbs rock with a 3" green ricordia, 3" green striped mushroom, 10+ purple zoos-$50
8" green frogspawn-$50
4" pink hammer-40
50 polyps of fire and ice zoos-25
8" rock covered in light blue zoos(200+ polyps)-40
10 lbs rock with 3 neon green mushrooms, 2 grey hair shrooms,2 rainbow colored hairy shrooms,1 green striped shroom-50
5lbs rock with 5 green striped mushrooms-25
6" green plating monti cap-70
3lbs rock with 50 eagle eye zoos-40
6-8 inch gold and black maxima clam-80
4-5 inch maxima-40
8-10" green elagance coral-75
6" rock with 8 neon green hairy shrooms-30
20+ polyp of blue candy cane-40
8lbs rock with 3 purple shrooms and a nice piece of gsp-25
6" rock with a bunch of pink zoos-30
6-8" toadstool-30
8-10" bluish colored spegetti leather-30
2 green chromis's-5
4" gold striped maroon-40
5" hippo-60
5" purple tang-60
3" yellow watchman-20
3" diamond goby-15
4" purple firefish-15
4-5" lawn mower blenny-20
5-6" blue linkia-25
tropills has first dibs on everything.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by lacey30
anything still available on this? Still interested in the lights.

yea everything is still here. the lights would probably be the last to go. so if ur in a rush dont waite lol

cam78

I'm in Northern Jersey, would you be willing to meet 1/2 way for some coral? It seems to be about 2 hours away, so maybe 1 hr drive each. I'm thinking about some of the coral. What ya think?