125 reef tank for sale in ny

seannmelly

Originally Posted by CAM78
I'm in Northern Jersey, would you be willing to meet 1/2 way for some coral? It seems to be about 2 hours away, so maybe 1 hr drive each. I'm thinking about some of the coral. What ya think?

pm me with what you think you would want and we can go from there.

lacey30

About the lights, I am not in a rush all I have is time, but I would like to know a price and maybe talk to you about some of the livestock. You can email me at ckdanes@charter.net with the price and we could discuss shipping on a couple of things. I am interested in the hipppo and the linka star for sure. Thanks

I call the Hippo and the purple tang, Plus the maxima Clam and some of the corals, I am in Poughkeepsie NY, Not Far from you at all, If you can bring the stock to me I would pay for your gas, anything to make them safe until they get to my tank, They would be going to a nice home I have a 95 gallon wave. E-mail me Supercomputers90@aol.com

krazyk

I love dibs on this and that..
It should be more like whoever pays first gets the stuff..
You hold and hold items then some not all people stiff you or things come up..
I'd sell to locals first, first come, first serve, livestock and coral first, then your rock/sand, then the lights/tank..
That's how I'd do it..
Why risk shipping these creatures, let the pro's do that..
I've sent a PM myself, I'm 30 mins away in troy, I'd love to stop over this weekend at some point if your around...
If it helps I have a 180 :)

krazyk

Originally Posted by seannmelly
i sent super computers and krazyk a pm. sorry but i wont let the tangs go to anything less than a 125.
I'm glad you care for those tangs !!

Sending you a PM back now..
-Keith

krazyk

Interested in Corals only here, No fish, I'm fully stocked with those already !
Its a shame too, that purple tang would be nice :)
Lets make a deal Sean !!!

seannmelly

sorry ive been busy. im going to try to get to everyones pms today. the only thing that is sold is the elegance.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by renogaw
wow, did the anenome i sent you grow to 10"? or is it a different one?
no thats the same 1! sometimes its bigger than 10 inches. the clown fish is about 4" long and you cant even see him when he is in it.

renogaw

that's amazing. i'd love a pic of it. DEFINITELY would have grown too big for my tank. the zoos are doing well, but nothing compared to a 10" anenome LOL :) I can't believe that anenome didnt split.
too bad you're getting out of your tank, it's beautiful