125 stocking list

fish4901

What do you think???
1- sohal tang (small)
1- humahuma trigger
1- bird wrasse
1- Korean Angel (juv.)
I may get a clown trigger too instead of the angel.
I want a lion but I like the tang better.
Do you think this would work???:notsure:

chandler04

Korean angel
. U mean KORAN?? lol. Or is there really a korean angel?? Honest misconception, really. List sounds good

fish4901

Do you think I could add a clown trigger or a lionfish to that list. Also what order should i add them in to the tank.

cubuffs

Most likely not because the fish that you listed will get very large. For example, there's a sohol at a LFS in Boulder, CO that is litterally 15" from head to tail. With the footprints on your tank, you will be well stocked and would not be able to house any more species. HTH.

chandler04

Might you swap out the sohal for a lion instead??? And possibly the bird wrasse for a harlequin tusk? The tusk has to be one of the most amzing fish pseices out there. This way, youd have a great aggressive like setup. The angel would grow and be perfect sized for the tank. IMO, lions are much cooler than tangs. They have those cool fins and stripes, and they EAT STUFF:hilarious On a serious note, consider the harlequin tusk. They are awesome fish, but they like to eat inverts (hence the light blueish "tusks".

chandler04

All right, the more reason to get a tusk. If u want a wrasse, and its already gonna go after inverts, then just get the cooler one. Im getting a harlequin BIG time.

fish4901

Thank you so much for all of your help. I Really like the sohal tang. I also like the lionfish, i just can't decide which one i like better. Personally i like the bird wrasse better then the tusk. Hope i didn't offend anybody, If so i am really really sorry. I'll think about it some more.
Again thank you for your help!!!:cheer:

chandler04

I believe Lions are hardier, and they ARE really cool. Youd be better off with the lion cuz in a matter of futute, the lion wont outgrow that tank, but the sohal will. Plus, Lion are just down right AWESOME fish. No offense taken:rolleyes:

innsmouth

Better be careful with a clown trigger. They can be super aggressive. Also a harlequin tusk is an invert eating machine. My would dismantle crayfish before they hit the bottom of the tank, snails too.