125g mix reef tank build

ibew

ive been out of the forums for the past 3-4 years but still have my 55g reef tank and just a 60g that has just lr in it for 2 years now for a future 125 mix reef upgrade. my 55g is fully covered in fl ricordeas with some lps and maybe a couple sps pieces and 3 anemones. ive been through alot of ups and downs with these tanks due to injurys work ect. but its long over due for a upgrade
tank 125g perfecto with cornor overflows 72 18 22
sump PM R36+
skimmer SRO xp 2000 ext
lighting (4) ecotech radions
PH (2) ecotech mp 40es
return ehiem 1262
media reactor next reef monster dual chamber (for gfo and carbon might dose vsv still not sure but regaurdless i will still use carbon)
for the stocklist
i have a mated pair of blizzard oc clowns that are in the 55g that will go in the 125g
i want to have which is wide open for opioions
mated pair of helfrich fire fish
8 or so fiji cromis
trio of HF wrasses
candy basslet (atlantic or pacific)
yellow tang or yellow belly hippo(i know the hippo isnt a good choice but i always wanted one)
tell me what you think about the stocklist and what needs to be added first to last and also compatiblity issues and also all other recomendations are quite welcome. im very rusty and ive forgotten alot

flower

Hi,
I joined in 09 so you were here long before I came on the forum...Anyway...welcome back, I don't know anything about the fish you mentioned...but I will follow along and watch your build. There is this one rule you must follow, we do require pictures now or it never happened...LOL

ibew

yes ive been in the hobby for awhile lol. and its going in the right direction. but im half a newbie now with all this tech stuff lol. i will post pictures of my 55g tomorrow and the 60 with just lr and also i have my 125 and stand in the house but im not recieving my huge shipment of goodies till wednesday. i do however have to radions on my 55g since feb of this year and wow are these light unbelievable

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibew http:///t/392475/125g-mix-reef-tank-build#post_3485157
yes ive been in the hobby for awhile lol. and its going in the right direction. but im half a newbie now with all this tech stuff lol. i will post pictures of my 55g tomorrow and the 60 with just lr and also i have my 125 and stand in the house but im not recieving my huge shipment of goodies till wednesday. i do however have to radions on my 55g since feb of this year and wow are these light unbelievable
LOL...Now you have to list all the new goodies...what did you order?

ibew

everything I listed from the top post meaning equipment not anything from the stocklist