125gal. Acrylic REEF READY - NE Ohio

k-rok

Included in the deal is an ASM G1 skimmer, the wet/dry filter/sump, heater, and 50# of LR. Take the cat and I'll drop the price.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by K-ROK
Included in the deal is an ASM G1 skimmer, the wet/dry filter/sump, heater, and 50# of LR. Take the cat and I'll drop the price.

That Cat ?!?! The glowing eyes would scare me away....??
Bump

dreamer44

I used to live in NE Ohio...in brookfield/masury. although ive been in RI for 23 yrs now. also lived in PA in, sharon, farrell, and wheatland...after my parents were divorced we moved around ALOT!
good luck selling the tank,( and the cat (lol)
Lori

userha259

Where do you live in NE Ohio to Marion Ohio I am Interested in Buying I need to See how far away you are. Email:userha259@roadrunner.com

k-rok

Sorry to those who PM'd me. I was actually unaware that SWF even had PM's. Ok - I still have lots of stuff. Tanks, LR, equipment. I live in Ashtabula County, and would be willing to meet you somewhere if needed. Thanks.

butters

did you read my pm's?
there is a spot towards the top right of the screen that shows if you have any.
let me know.

butters

what condishion is that tank in, are there any scratches on the sides?
are they able to be buffed out?
what type of lighting did you have for this?

butters

im very interested in this, i will have money next week.
if ya could get back to me asap
what is the stand made out of?

k-rok

GMFord - I'd be happy to deliver for a small fee of $2000. =)
Butters - got your PM's. There is minor scratches on the glass - very fixable - I didn't see them until I emptied the tank actually. The stand is made of heavy black acrylic - has 2 sliding doors. Its like a mirror finish on it - very cool. I wish I could keep it actually. You won't be dissapointed. The only negative is there is a small crack in the acrylic on the canopy and the top of the tank has a lid (picture an acrylic box) with 2 square openings - there is a crack coming off one of the openings but it will cause absolutely no problems as its on the top only - and you won't see it as it is covered by the black acrylic canopy. I promise you won't be dissapointed. If you want I can take more pics so you can see there is nothing wrong with this setup. I'll pm you my contact info. Thanks!