12gal nano reef (hob)refuge

garrett042

hey this is my 12gal nano reef refuge its sand bed is about 2'' deep and its got rubble lr in it and it has a filter media in there that has chemical and biological filtration and i hope that good for my tank

reefdude37

Originally Posted by garrett042
hey this is my 12gal nano reef refuge its sand bed is about 2'' deep and its got rubble lr in it and it has a filter media in there that has chemical and biological filtration and i hope that good for my tank

NICE

arsen_36

hey do you think you could post some more pics? im thinking of making my 6g long into a fuge. if not thats cool anyway. nice job on the fuge though

bluelagoon

that is really neat! you know they'll remove that link as soon as one of the mods sees it. i wonder how well the in tank one would stay on the tank? cuz i already have a flippin hob filter, and my tank is only 10 gal.... or maybe i could just have a small one custom built and drilled, then put hooks on it to make sure it stayed put.... i'll have to look carefully at my tank when i get back to my dorm, i'm working now. lol. that's a really neat idea, i'd never thought of anything like that before.

mythrenody

Looks like the CPR,Which i have,But mine only has LS in it right now 'cause all the lights i have bought for it have broke so im gettting the CPR fuge light for it. My Caulerpa is in a milk jug inside my tank,my Condy isnt too fond of it,lol. I was thinking of putting some kind of bio media i saw that comes in little baggies are look like small ceramic discs,Worth a try. I think the In Tank fuge is held on by suction cups