13" Carpet Anemone for Sale or Trade

gmford1979

I have a huge Harpet Anemone for sale or trade. i would actually prefer a trade. i am looking for some corals. i have a 55 gallon tank and it has gotten WAY too big. i got it about a year ago and have been feeding it raw shrimp about once a week. its very healthy. i paid $55 when i got it, and it has more than doubled in size. i have it under T5's and it has been doing great. the corals that i have are: xenia, red open brain, mushrooms, yellow polyps, and zoos. i will listen to any trade offers, but prefer something else.
If anybody is interested let me know what you will trade or what you will pay for it. if its a trade i'll pay my shipping and you pay your shipping. if its sell, then i'll split the cost of shipping.
i'm at work right now, but i will get some pictures up this afternoon or first thing in the morning.
Thanks everyone

gmford1979

its green but its not a green carpet. it looks good. i keep forgetting to bring my camera to work. my internet at home is messed up. picks will be up tomorrow.

clintjj

What is your price shipped to 77656 I live in southeast texas just a little to far to drive. I will house the anemone in a 200 gallon with m/h lighting

gmford1979

Standard Overnight from Monroe, LA to Silsbee, TX is $38.87
Priority Overnight is $46.48
Whatcha got in mind??
and i promise, when i go to lunch today i am going to take pics

gmford1979

here are some pics of the anemone. He was out in the open a few days ago, and has moved up to the glass. he isn't opened as much as usual.

gmford1979

sorry the pics aren't all that good. i haven't done my weekly maintenance. plus when he moved off the rocks he is kinda crammed up on the glass. he is way bigger than he looks.

dawman

Originally Posted by gmford1979
carpet

Yes , I know it`s a carpet . But which species ? There are a few different types of carpets .