135g, VHO Dimmer and more FS in MI

I just picked up a 180g tank and now I need to do a little house cleaning. Here's whats for sale:135 gallon tank (72x18x24) - $225 - Undrilled but, the LFS I bought it from was assured by the manufacturer that its not tempered.
Solar 1000 Dimmer
- The only line of products that work with IceCap 430 & 660 ballasts to gradually dim VHO bulbs for a simulated sunrise/sunset effect. Can also program the unit to perform lunar, seasonal and weather simulations. The only reason I'm selling this is because I am going to go with t-5's and it doesn't work with them. New $320, will sell for $220. Click here for more info about this product.
24", 4 bulb, T-5 HO light fixture - $125
- The Nova Extreme by Current USA. Used only a little over a month. Has 2 daylight, 2 actinic lamps on seperate switches/outlets for dusk/dawn. Also includes 2 moonlights. Click here for more info about this product
Kent Marine barebones RO unit (10gpd) - $25
- Probably needs new filter/membrane. Click here for more info about this product.
20g glass sump/fuge - $50
- Acrylic baffles form 3 sections (skimmer,fuge,return)
Miles

J

jrisgr8

Sounds good. I am in Auburn Hills. I have many friends in the Fenton/Holly area. Local to you. I look forward to seeing pics.

marcus71

hey, I was browsing, I grew up in clio as so did most of my family, Robert Anderson thats my uncle, thats all

peonleon2

Still intersted in the light. Looking for a pic, and the dimensions, and what is the overall wattage of the lights
Thanks

akurr16

24", 4 bulb, T-5 HO light fixture - $125 [/B] - The Nova Extreme by Current USA. Used only a little over a month. Has 2 daylight, 2 actinic lamps on seperate switches/outlets for dusk/dawn. Also includes 2 moonlights. Click here for more info about this product
i am interested in these lights. does it come with the bulbs? please email me at akurr16@sbcglobal.net if they are still available.