135gal for sale in mid ga

I have a 135 gallon reef ready tank stand and canopy for sale.It comes with some fish some corals 45gallon sump tank protein skimmer and uv light and lights i have kept mostly soft corals under the lights and never had a problem with them the only thing im keeping is the live rock for a future project.I am asking $1500 cash for the set up. you pick up if you want the water also have something to put t in when you get here.
I live in Gray Georgia 31032

mapleredta

wow beautiful tank, wish i had the money. would you be willing to do a payment plan? LOL im very close to you (cochran)

no payment plans sorry. as of right now i dont want to piece it up. the uv is a 36watt use for a few months then took it out it took up to much room in the sump.

sry i dont want to piece anything up. im trying to sale it for someone else and he wants it all gone at once. i tried to but his protein skimmer.

bamack2

the uv is a 36watt use for a few months then took it out it took up to much room in the sump.
can you check with him if its not on the tank right now he may wanna get rid of it