14 gallon biocube

fenrir

There easy to replace if you know your way around a

[hr]
driver. There are just four screws holding each fan into the hood after you get the light covers off. Actualy the hardest part is keeping the screws from falling into the tank!

salt.mama

I have a 14 gal bio-cube ,that is almost 3 months old, i have already had to replace the LEDs .My fans also make noise,OCEANIC replaced my LEDs, with no questions asked and I also found out how to take the top completely off, its so much easier to work on this way . I sent you a PM .Im glad to know there is another reefer in the area,where do you get your stuff?

ecooper

I have a 14g that a ballast went out on after one month. They're still telling me they're on back order. It's been a month and I'm down one light. I'm a little ticked, so I hope you have better luck...

sigmachris

Originally Posted by Fenrir
http:///forum/post/2518582
There easy to replace if you know your way around a

[hr]
driver. There are just four screws holding each fan into the hood after you get the light covers off. Actualy the hardest part is keeping the screws from falling into the tank!

Fenir take the hood off it will make it much easier. Take a flat head scr-ew driver and pry the pin out of the joint, it will take 10 seconds and then you won't risk dropping things in the DT.

fenrir

Wow sig, I never even knew that came off. Lol wish I knew that 2 weeks ago, thanks for the info!