14 Gallon BioCube

nystyle182

wow wow wow, teh tank is almost as pretty as you are!

damn you make it sound and look so easy, congrates on your win,,,,,,, where do you buy these plants....... sorry im
st begining so names arent workin wit me yet. any advise on a newcomer to your world of nemo?
seriously your tank is perfect. you deservered that award hands down, your colors are crazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

socal57che

Originally Posted by FRESHMAN
http:///forum/post/2810877
Those pictures are amazing, What type of camera are you using?
DeMartini doesn't really have a tank...she steals these pics off the internet and posts them here to try to make us thing she is cool.
As always...your stuff ROCKS!

B

brue102

I'm new to the hobby just getting started so I have a lot to learn but if I might say your tank...Masterpiece...

calabashman

You must be very proud. I'm not here a lot but find the people here are very good at what they do. I'm a 70 year old man looking for some advice from someone who really knows what she's doing. I'd like to ask you a couple of questions about your tank set-up but would like to do so off-line. Is there a way we could communicate privately? Thanks Calabashman

handbanana

All i can say is WOW. beautiful aquarium. Wonderfull photography as well. Truely inspireing. keep up the great work!