140 reef pics (new)

oceana

hey ya'll
just thought i would post a few pics of the new tank. things are gooing better then ever with this tank. in just the sort month+ that this has been set up shrroms are splitting corals are growing like mad and everything seems to LOVE the new lighting.
i am SOO glad we got a bigger tank. having a blast filling it up every weekend.
there are also a few pics of our new mated pair of gold strip maroons. a local breeder sold off his whole stock. i was very excited to get them. hope they start breeding again soon. but that can take awhile somtimes. wait and see i guess

treybomb

looooks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that a lmb in the 2nd post third pic??
again your tank looks amazing the lighting look sreally good and the hwole tank seems covered in corals
wow! : )

carshark

you always seem to make me jealous..great pictures tank looks great.. lol give me a couple months, after i figure out this wet/dry refuge issue im dealin with. i get there...

hot883

Thats an awesome brain. Do you spot feed it? Really great tank Oceana, Thanks for sharing

oceana

Originally Posted by treybomb
looooks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that a lmb in the 2nd post third pic??
again your tank looks amazing the lighting look sreally good and the hwole tank seems covered in corals
wow! : )

thank you and yes it is

oceana

Originally Posted by hot883
Thats an awesome brain. Do you spot feed it? Really great tank Oceana, Thanks for sharing

if your talking about the brian then no we dont but if you mean the doughnut next to it then yes we feed it an entire silverside once a week. do a search for hungry coral and you will find a post i had of it eating

oceana

Originally Posted by r22wink
looks great.. u say the tank is 140 gal right>? what kind of lighting u runnin?..

3x400 MH radiums

oceana

Originally Posted by matty0h_52
WOW that donut coral is HUGE that makes mine look like a Pea compare to your footBall
in that pic it is just about fully open. at around 8-9 inches