1400 gallon in athens

f1shman

sorry for posting this here fish killer, but you said i was doomed because my tank was too small and i only had for a month. I said the pic was a month old, the tank is over 2 years old. I know some of those fish are going to outgrow the tank, and when that moment comes, I'll deal with it, but for now its fine.

fishkiller

ok.... Nice job jumping threads and hijacking this one. I would have checked your rebuttle to my comment when the time came. Regardless, that lion and that angel have no business being in a tank that small. But hey, it works for you....... That's why your tank looks soooo healthy. If you are going to respond, do not do it here. Respond to this in the original thread of your's. Can you handle that? :notsure:

maeistero

hello, more pics, less banter folks. some tanks may be temporarily small, but think about all the little kids that pee in the ocean.

shoreliner11

Those are some cool pics. I love going to aquariums, sadly not too many people I know want to make a day out of going to an aquarium. But I am excited about seeing the Reef HQ aquarium in Townsville AU next February. I'm pretty excited. This is the largest coral reef aquarium in the world with over 660,000gallons of water!!!! Anyway, here's the link to the site if any of you want to check it out. http://www.reefhq.com.au

fishkiller

Shoreliner- Are there more pictues available than that? That site does not have many good pics, or at least none that I could find.

shoreliner11

I haven't really found too many other pics. I did some searches the other day but nothing really came up. I do remember seeing a picture of the large reef tank a while back but I've been unable to locate it. It was really amazing though. If I find anymore pics I'll post em.
Aaron