140g oceanic tank

W

wbradenpt

possibly selling 140g oceanic tank only. depends on how clean i can get it. there are a few minor scratches on the front bottom on the right and the left from where some rocks were up against it at one time. working on removing some coraline algae off the back of the tank glass, and then the overflow. if i can get it super clean, may keep it. kind of getting tired of cleaning at this point. wondering if there would be any interest. if i sell it, i'm going to replace with new one just like it.

W

wbradenpt

didn't even know i had any replies. normally i used to get an email letting me know that there was a reply. didn't get one. maybe they no longer do that.
anyway, the dimensions are 48x24 by 29" tall.
i figured that i could buy a replacement tank from lfs in vermilion for 4 or 5 hundred bucks, so if i could get a couple of hundred that would help defray the costs somewhat.

W

wbradenpt

picture just before i emptied it out. can't see scratches in front on bottom left and right. the rocks in the front bottom corners used to be hiding powerheads, and apparently the glass was scratched when the rocks were being put in.
couldn't figure out how to edit it to get it to upload. ended up cutting off the right side of the tank.

W

wbradenpt

will take pic of empty tank soon and post. anybody have good way of making pic within 500x500 parameters without cutting off half the pic?

W

wbradenpt

it takes 2 guys or 2 ugly women to lift this tank. just a joke! no hate mail please!

W

wbradenpt

i think i have figured out how to post a pic. here's what i'm replacing the old tank with. if this works, i'll take a pic of the old one that is for sale and post it as well.

nu2salt

would you be welling to do a little traveling and meet me with the tank? i am about 350 miles from you in ky. if you r willing to travel how far?

W

wbradenpt

that would increase the price of the tank significantly. i just had a tank delivered and they charged me $100. and that was only about 45 minutes away.

brandan

Is this still available? I may be interested. I am in Indianapolis, so I could drive to pick it up obviously if the price is right. Let me know what you think. PM me if you would like.
Thanks,
Brandan

W

wbradenpt

Yes it is still available. I've been busy getting the new 180g reef up and running. Still haven't had time to clean the 140g oceanic tank yet, so it is still available.

W

wbradenpt

if it is anything like the car i almost traded in, once i clean it i may decide to hold on to it.