140g oceanic tank

W

wbradenpt

i'll have to post a picture of the tank once i have it cleaned up again. since lack of interest i'm thinking about turning it into a fowlr setup.

brandan

I would love to have the tank, but the drive is what gets me. The price is great, but I do not want to drive 5 hours there, and 5 hours back. Is the price firm? Are you willing to meet possibly? Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I would really love to have the tank though, it is the exact dimensions that I am looking for

W

wbradenpt

price is firm at $200. now that the tank is on the main floor instead of the basement i have plenty of room overhead for the canopy to open and close, so that will probably go back into use. i probably paid around $800 for the tank, so i know that the price is not out of line.
before i get to the tank, i still need to re-felt the pool table so the clock is still ticking, but hasn't run out yet.
if it sells, i'd just use that money towards a new all-glass or perfecto tank which probably goes for 4 or 5 hundred. either way, i'll eventually set up the fowlr using the stand and canopy that i already have.

nu2salt

Originally Posted by wbradenpt
price is firm at $200. now that the tank is upstairs i have plenty of room overhead for the canopy to open and close, so that will probably go back into use. i probably paid around $800 for the tank, so i know that the price is not out of line.
before i get to the tank, i still need to re-felt the pool table so the clock is still ticking, but hasn't run out yet.
if it sells, i'd just use that money towards a new all-glass or perfecto tank which probably goes for 4 or 5 hundred. either way, i'll eventually set up the fowlr using the stand and canopy that i already have.
is the canopy included? and would you consider a partial trade? i have a bunch of zoo frags a big pagoda cup some snake polyps and two sps frags that need to go since i broke down the tank and sold it. i can post pics of the frags if you r interested. i can also pick up the tank next wednsday if you r interested. i will check back tonight after i get back from work.

W

wbradenpt

lucky that no one bought this. it cleaned up very nicely. will post pics as i begin to restock it.