14gal BioCube Aquarium -Jax, FL!

shaunalynna

Ideal for anyone that would like to set up a mini or nano tank, compact plug 'n play aquarium combines technology and inginuity in one small package! Complete 14gal BioCube system features high-quality components and can be used for saltwater or freshwater setups. The BioCube features integrated wet/dry biological filtration, built-in hood Coralife® lighting with two compact fluorescent lamps, lunar blue and moon glow LED lights, dual filter intakes (one to skim the surface and one on the bottom), filtration water pump viewing window, remote ballasts with quick disconnects, curved glass front corners, sealed light lens cover, and submersible pump with adjustable discharge nozzle.
My system is in very great shape and only been used for my seahorses since purchase! I just replaced the filter and I have two other new ones I will include. One of the LED moon lights is out and needs to be replaced but that is an easy fix and it does work! Measurenment L 15.5" x W 15" x H 16.7". Replacement LED after looking online should cost but about $8.00 or so and could be cheaper at a local store. Tank is in very clean, well kept shape in like new condition! Nothing is included but the tank itself. I'm only selling this because we got another all in one and I do not need 3 tanks as much as I would love them. ASKING $100.00!
Sorry local buy only, no shipping!
Moving on the 24th so would like to sell by then.

shaunalynna

Tank is pending a sale for this weekend, If it falls through I will post again. Please keep in mind when PMing me that it is sold as of now!