Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2008
Noon to 4 pm, with HUGE raffle beginning at 3 pm
Location (same site as last year):
American Legion Hall--Clifton Post
22001 Brookpark Rd
Fairview Park, OH 44126
directions at www.c-sea.org
Admission $5 per adult; under 14 yrs old is free
--admission gets you 4' of table space and 4 hours of frag swappin' madness!
--electricity available (within reason--leave the 1000W MH at home please)
--doors open to swappers at 12 noon
--food available in attached restaurant and bar (we'll try to make sure the cook has more help this year!)
--plenty of free parking.
And don't forget the dry goods raffle at the end of the swap!
$1 per ticket; $5 for 6 tickets
More information to follow on attending vendors. The swap had over 350 attendees through the door last year. Lots of frags for sale/trade.

turbo21

will anybody sell frags? it would be a nice trip up to stop at the swap and then head to the zoo
bob

matt b

Originally Posted by zeppelin
http:///forum/post/2462421
I hope this is in an acceptable forum.
*** 14th Annual All Ohio Frag Swap ***
Just a reminder for everyone:
14th Annual All-Ohio Frag Swap, sponsored by C-SEA
Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2008
Noon to 4 pm, with HUGE raffle beginning at 3 pm
Location (same site as last year):
American Legion Hall--Clifton Post
22001 Brookpark Rd
Fairview Park, OH 44126
directions at www.c-sea.org
Admission $5 per adult; under 14 yrs old is free
--admission gets you 4' of table space and 4 hours of frag swappin' madness!
--electricity available (within reason--leave the 1000W MH at home please)
--doors open to swappers at 12 noon
--food available in attached restaurant and bar (we'll try to make sure the cook has more help this year!)
--plenty of free parking.
And don't forget the dry goods raffle at the end of the swap!
$1 per ticket; $5 for 6 tickets
More information to follow on attending vendors. The swap had over 350 attendees through the door last year. Lots of frags for sale/trade.
how far from columbus?

aloysiusii

swaps are trade and sell they are a great time you can really find some good deals just dont buy the first thing you see look around first then go back and buy. I have seen the same coral going for $95 one table and $35 at another just look around and have
fun. See you there.

vietcu

should I bring anything specific to be able to take the frags back if I were to buy some? Just curious because I am just starting a new aquarium. I would love to go to this frag swap to see whats out there.

air_putih

niceee....
is it only for swap or buy-sell also ??
i might drive from NY to OH just to do this....
i hope you guys have a great deal......

sigmachris

Originally Posted by vietcu
http:///forum/post/2485435
should I bring anything specific to be able to take the frags back if I were to buy some? Just curious because I am just starting a new aquarium. I would love to go to this frag swap to see whats out there.
I have never been, but I would imagine you could bring something to be safe. I've gotten into the habit of saving my bags from the LFS just in case I need them to give or take a frag from a fellow hobbyist. You could also get / bring some of those disposable tupper ware containers from the grocery store that are cheap.

juggalojim

Theres a ton of people there that sell frags and dry items, its fun i was there last year and will be there this year also.. you can check out fragswapper.com and click the link on the left that says april 13th , then on the top of the page click listings then on the left click all listings theres like 15pages of what people are selling! ive got about 50.00 in corals reserved
allready hope that helps!

alix2.0

Originally Posted by JuggaloJim
http:///forum/post/2523192
Theres a ton of people there that sell frags and dry items, its fun i was there last year and will be there this year also.. you can check out fragswapper.com and click the link on the left that says april 13th , then on the top of the page click listings then on the left click all listings theres like 15pages of what people are selling! ive got about 50.00 in corals reserved
allready hope that helps!
looking at that page, do you have to register before you go? i am going to the csea meeting later this week, can i take care of that then?

zeppelin

Hmm, I wasn't getting any notification there were replies to this thread. Sorry about that.
You dont have to pre-register unless you are paying for a table.
This swap is a great time. Lots of corals for sale and to trade. Bring corals to trade, or just plain cash. :) There is generally a KILLER raffle at the end also. Always lots of great stuff.
I'll have a table setup myself. Look for the guy in the black shirt with lime green Led Zeppelin lettering. ;)
Only a few weeks away everyone!

fishissues

whoa more people in ohio then i thought...better buy those metal halides soon...are there any other good corals that are low lighting other then yellow polyps and shrooms?