$15 ricordea

rushprop

How big are the little plates that they are sitting on? Any way they could be on something smaller(going to be on a small tank, trying to conserve room)? Dang those rics are sweet, nobody I have seen can touch your rics.

interex216

I would like to purchase a green one to start of with if thats ok im at 20653 if you can give me the estimate please. o and also the ric will be going into a 40g breeder tank with 250w MH DE until my 75g has finished cycling and becomes stable so i can x-fer my corals and anenomes over to it i havent posted my complete set up but i have posted a few pics of things in my tank
TY for your time

flricordia

Originally Posted by Interex216
http:///forum/post/2685315
I would like to purchase a green one to start of with if thats ok im at 20653 if you can give me the estimate please. o and also the ric will be going into a 40g breeder tank with 250w MH DE until my 75g has finished cycling and becomes stable so i can x-fer my corals and anenomes over to it i havent posted my complete set up but i have posted a few pics of things in my tank
TY for your time
They are $15 each and shipping is $30 overnight. Because of the heat I cannot ship 2-3 day right now. PM for payment info please.

kornele23

Hey Mike, would be okay to come by for local pick up?
I'm part of the local club...Panhandle Reefkeepers and I live in Niceville. I'm going to make a trip up to WaterWorld this Thursday.
I'm interested in pink, orange, purple and blue.
Also how much are your zoa's?
My member name on the ReefCentral and the new site is the same Kornele23.
Let me know and Thanks
Jay

flricordia

Originally Posted by Kornele23
http:///forum/post/2685738
Hey Mike, would be okay to come by for local pick up?
I'm part of the local club...Panhandle Reefkeepers and I live in Niceville. I'm going to make a trip up to WaterWorld this Thursday.
I'm interested in pink, orange, purple and blue.
Also how much are your zoa's?
My member name on the ReefCentral and the new site is the same Kornele23.
Let me know and Thanks
Jay
If you are headed to Water World Richard has some nice rics. Also hit Aquaria for some sps if you are interested in that. I am afraid the weekdays are out. I am doing 10 hour days now and after work I am going to be helping someone setup a new 240 so not sure how long that is going to take right now. Late evening will be about the only time good for me. Zoas vary price wise depending on what kind.

philip_r5

Yo would you be able to ship to Western New York 14020 . I would like to pick up about 3 frags. Let me know bud.

ledzep fan

I would be interested in a group of rics type of buy. All different colors, would be great. Let me know.
Thanks