150 Gal tank plus other stuff - Pensacola, Florida

fishfood

I have a friend who has a 150 gal tank that she is trying to sell. She is looking for $500 for the tanks, stand, canopy, sump, plumbing, moonlight, and canopy fans. She is located in Mobile Alabama.
I have some equipment for sale in Pensacola, Florida but will be willing to ship. I don't have all of it on my right now so I'll only list what I have right now and will add more to the list this weekend.
I have 2 DE MH setups available. They are both ARO 250w Ballast with Reef Optix III pendants. Each pendant has 2 pains of glass. I have a 2 month old XM 10K bulb with each and 2 extra spare bulbs(all old bulbs I kept in case the good ones died on me).
I will sell each complete setup for $180 Shipped. I will not break up a complete setup.
contact me for more info on the tank or if you are interested in the lights.
Drew - dilfo@hotmail.com

fishfood

doesn't matter. She backed out on the deal with me this morning. I was suppose to go pick up the stuff today after work but she had someone contact her about the tank last night and he would only buy it if everything was included. You are 24 hrs late. Can you tell i'm a little bitter about the situation.

fishfood

The tank was sold. It was $500 for tank, stand, canopy, sump, moonlights, fans and some other odds and ends. I would have taken it and sold it myself but I have no room to hold it. Thats why I was trying to find someone to take it.
DeltaBlack22 you have a PM

deltablack22

I was thinking about the $500 for the tank etc - but I dont know how I would've picked it up. That was the major issue.