150 gallon All Glass Dual Megaflows

jpawson

150 Gal All Glass Aquarium for sale in Raleigh, NC. This tank is brand new and has never seen water. It has dual megaflows with Durso standpipes. I just bought some flexline tubing for the return lines as well. Tank comes with a custom stand and canopy. It is made of all birch wood and is stained cherry. It looks fantastic!
Ready for pickup. 650.00 for tank/stand and canopy! I am selling everything so if you are interested in anything else.....I probably have it.
Local Pick Up of course. Needs to go by April 30th.

icebox

Hey Man, Just wondering if I amy be able to come lok at the tank... I am very interested in it.
I was wondering How many holes are drilled in it, and how big they are.
thanks again.
Email me directly, adn we will work something out.
SWReefer @ castd.org
Mike

jpawson

Id say between 40 and 50 lbs....I really wish you would consider my sump/fugium setup under this 120. It is a professional plumbing job. It needs to go. I have about 10lbs of live rock in the fuge and a ton of macros growing. The sump is a 20L and the fuge is a 20H- I would let the entire setup go for 50 dollars. Both tanks, the LR down there, macro and all the plumbing. It fits that 120 perfectly.

willystlye

did you say you have a 120 tank for sale also? send me or post pics. i am interested. been looking for a 120 gallon tank.

jpawson

Lockman....is your name still on the 120 gallon setup? Its ok if you changed your mind...I need to know immediatly. There is a list of people interested.

icebox

Joel, do you still have that killer piece of Live Rock?
If so, I would love to have that one.
Mike

icebox

Hey guys that were looking at this tank... I bought it, but Have decided that I really want a 180... So if you are still interested let me know and we will work something out.
Mike