150 gallon All-Glass w/ Stand for sale & Dolphin ampmaster 3600

jamiehag

We are upgrading our system to a 210 reef-ready and am selling the 150 with the stand. The tank has 2 2.5" holes in the back for 1.5" bulkheads that we were using for the drain to the sump.
You are buying the tank and stand only no livestock, rock, sand ect. Buyer must pick it up we are located in Decorah, IA - NE corner of the state. If you are intersted make an offer.
We also have a 38 gallon sump with a 7 gallon auto top-off built in for sale.
And a dophin Amp master 3600 pump- only used for about 3 months asking $200 for pump.
These things will not be availabe untill we make the upgrade we plan on using the long labor day weeked for the switch if everything goes well. If you would like any of this stuff let me know.

jamiehag

forgot to add pics, think I figured out this pixil thing kept telling my pics were to big the water is a little couldy-just added purple up to the tank prior to the pic.

jimnlee

How much are you asking for tank and stand. Also, do you know how far of a drive it is from Minneapolis?

jamiehag

I am about 3 hours from Minneapolis MN I will deliver half way no charge (rochester MN) I was hoping for atleast $400, sound like a fair price? Cheapest new I have found is about $650 for the tank/stand together. Things are going ahead of schedual it will probably be available a few weeks sooner that I thought.
e-mail me if interested,
hageman814@msn.com