150 gallon reef ready set up for sale new jersey

sleasia

I am selling my 150 gallon reef tank because I am going to consolidate and move my corals into my main 200 gallon tank. here's what's for sale
150 (?) gallon glass tank and stand
tank is drilled with one 1" bulkhead on left and
one 1" bulkhead and one 2"bulkhead on right.
with acrylic internal overflow on right. there are returns
in all 4 corners on tank top and three lower bottom returns. the glass tank has some scratcheswhich may need to be buffed out. $350 for tank and
stand.
$200 for tank
$150 for wood stand
ASM G3 protein skimmer with sedra ksp-5000 pump $125
r/o filter typhoon III extreme (I have a bunch of tubing
will throw in if you need it) $200
Pacific Coast chiller CL-650 $400
Iwaki pump $100
Blue line pump $60
live rock 3$/lb
live sand 1$/lb
Definately prefer pick up for tank and stand...If you need help transporting, I have a hitch on my van and could assist with an open trailor, uhaul rents for around $!8 a day or so. other items can be shipped however buyer pays shipping. thank you sleasia@comcast.net

sleasia

ok here are pics of the asm-g3 skimmer. there is a small scratch or crack in the cup which has not effected use. and the plastic is somewhat cloudy from washing. works great. these are the best skimmers unless you want to go big bucks for euro reef.

sleasia

here are pics of chiller, r/o unit, and pumps (sorry pumps are still on and I could not clean them up until I transfer corals and live rock to the main tank...)the pumps are blue line 40X and iwaki MD 100 RL

sleasia

Monk, dude, (I love crush), its an airwaterice typhoon III extreme with a deionizing canister - it sits on top and you may not be able to see it in the picture. You can check out there website and see better pics of this unit and also see what they charge for the filters. I always get them from them.
I also have a roll of unused tubing you can have. probably 10 or 20 ft.

m0nk

Thanks. I'll be giving it some thought, just not sure I'm ready to spend that much on the RO unit for a used one. I've also been considering your tank too, but I just really think I want to go with a 180. I realized that I "settled" on stuff with my 55g, but really know now that I just need to go that extra step to get exactly what I want this time around, otherwise I'll be upgrading again within another year....haha.

sleasia

ok monk let me know if you are interested.
if there are no other takers, i can drop the price a bit....i have two units and am selling the newer one which is fancier. the other is a typhoon iii without the "extreme"

J

jabis96

Do you still have the skimmer? if you do i'll take it. also what are the pumps rated at?

sleasia

yes I still have the skimmer if you would like it email me sleasia@comcast.net
the iwaki is a MD100RL rated at 2000gph
the blueline is a 40X rated at 1250 gph
they are both used pumps and currently working fine, running as we speak.

sleasia

chowtown reefer....I am going to keep the lighting for now and try to reef the main tank. If I can't do this easily, and I will know in a few days or so, I will be selling my 6ft aquatinics constellation t5 fixture with bulbs....

b-fit

What's the HP on that chiller? How old is it and any maintenace done on it since purchase? Are you the first owner?
Thanks,
B-Fit

sleasia

b fit. the chiller is about 2 years old. I have done no maintenance other than cleaning the filters. ie, never replaced freeon, never had to yet. its currently running and maintaining temps on the reef tank I am taking down and previously ran on my 200 gallon. now that the 200 is plumbed to the basement and the basement is cool, it no longer needs the chiller even in the summer months.... I beleive this chiller is 1/4 hp, but I will check and be sure in the morning when I am home from work. It has a digital thermometer read and also has a plug to plug in an insump heater if you like so that the chiller will turn the heater on and off as needed depending on what temp the chiller reads.