150 gallon start up help

redc5vette

Its about a night and day difference from last night lol. very excited its clearing up. hopefully sold my backup marker"I'm a cheap a$$ lol " so ill have the rock even sooner, along with a nice new set of day time led day lights.

mmyuki

Keep the photos coming, you can never have enough and you will be glad to see them in a few months.

redc5vette

I plan on taking a few more after i put the rock in and get the rest of the tank hooked up and running. And trust me I know I have one photo total from my last three tanks and I feel like an idiot for not taking any

redc5vette

The tank is all up and and running. still have to put a light and plants in the refugium but other then that its going great.
currently have
baby panther grouper---trying my best to keep him on frozen foods and will hopefully keep fish bigger then him
baby false clown
two damsels---they were my starters after my levels stayed consistent
sweetlips-- yes i know how ugly they get but ive had great luck with them and will donate to an aquarium once it gets bigger
fireface goby-- got it and the clown from our lovely website and they are doing amazing
3 emeralds-came in a reef package
boxing crab
coral banded shrimp
cleaner shrimp
20 white leg hermits
50 blue leg--trying to get rid of 20 lol
25 periwinkle
100 nassarius
25 astrea snails
starfish
lettuce nuddibranch

travelerjp98

Glad to see an update. But, just warning, my Panther Grouper outgrew my 180. And, I see that you already know about the sweetlips.

redc5vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerjp98 http:///t/388602/150-gallon-start-up-help/40#post_3440436
Glad to see an update. But, just warning, my Panther Grouper outgrew my 180. And, I see that you already know about the sweetlips.
O i know they get around what 2 ft. he will also be a fish that goes to an aquarium. I kind of get a kick out of raising the babies up to adults and giving them away to a place where they can have a endless amount of water to swim in